Volume consistency on mp3 downloads on Samsung J5 Pro

Jun 2, 2018
I have downloaded MP3 music files from numerous sources on the internet onto the micro SD card of my Samsung J5 Pro cell phone. When I subsequently play back music through my Bluetooth speaker, the volume is inconsistent between songs, some loud, some soft. Is there a way to tweak the android settings to get the same volume intensity throughout the complete playlist? Thanks for any advice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJFiefs Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 2
V Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
3 Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How to reset a phone that keeps restarting and cant access hard reset settings because volume buttons wont work?
Solved! audio quality and volume in android vs apple
Solved! the problem is with the volume button of my J7 prime
Solved! I have sony xperia c2305 power button and volume key didnot work now how I turn off safe mode ? please help
Solved! Note 8 won't reboot when pressing volume, power and bixby keys
Solved! So my zmax blade turned off and wont turn back on. When I hold my volume keys it wont even vibrate or the home button.
my volume and power buttons won't work! please help!
Volume down button is not working
The down volume key doesn't work. I want to disable safe mode on samsung j1 but rebooting doesn't work what do I do?
Volume going up and down itself
Phone volume is not adjustable
How to get this pos S8 out of safe mode. I am beyond tired of this. The volume down button doesnt work either
My boost zte max xl will not turn on if you hold down the start key and the volume keys at the same time it will turn on but
How can I turN oF safe mode on lyf 5016 when the power button and lower volume button didn't work in safe mode
I have a ZTE N817 cel phone through Assurance and Virgin Mobile as Lifeline plan. It won't start up. Holding the volume up a
my phone is stuck in safe mode and my volume button is stuck I think
I have a galaxyj7 nxt my problem is that when i press key volume it came out call volume instead of ringtone volume pliz help
how to remove safe mode without power button and volume down
S8+ so volume
How to disable safe mode from Samsung a6 and my volume bottom is not working

ASK THE COMMUNITY