VOTW: Dogs Catch Treats at 1000 FPS

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Spanky Deluxe[/nom]Thank you Jane, you just made my day!Although I wouldn't get Pedigree. Hill's or Royal Canin are far, far better. At least in the UK.[/citation]

Agreed, Pedigree is awful. I used to work with dogs and a lot of the food donations were from members of the public who thought Pedigree was the best one to give. We didn't go as far as to throw it away but there was always an inward groan when people donated it. Hill's does a great one called Science Plan but it's quite expensive from what I remember.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Agreed, Pedigree is awful. I used to work with dogs and a lot of the food donations were from members of the public who thought Pedigree was the best one to give. We didn't go as far as to throw it away but there was always an inward groan when people donated it. Hill's does a great one called Science Plan but it's quite expensive from what I remember.[/citation]

Yeah Hill's Science Plan is great, that's what we used to give our cat but now we've moved on to Royal Canin. My best friend's a vet and he strongly advises against the likes of Pedigree. Alas, their brand name makes people think it's good stuff!

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]Jane McEntegart[/nom]And I don't ever use the world adorable lightly.[/citation]
Yeah, well, maybe not adorable, but you do use synonyms on almost every post! Cute, sweet, tiny fuzzy wuzzy... Okay, I made that last one up.

BTW, is hump day what I think it is!?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]BTW, is hump day what I think it is!?[/citation]

Hump Day is Wednesday, the hump of the week. Uphill Monday and Tuesday, downhill Thursday and Friday.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Oh... makes sense. We're not familiar with that concept in Canada eh! I was under the impression that it was a more "demonstrative" Valentine's day.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]Oh... makes sense. We're not familiar with that concept in Canada eh! I was under the impression that it was a more "demonstrative" Valentine's day.[/citation]

Funny, my boyfriend is from Calgary and he's the one who taught it to me! Although he did admit that it's more of an American expression. :)

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Funny, my boyfriend is from Calgary and he's the one who taught it to me! Although he did admit that it's more of an American expression.[/citation]
Well, I didn't want to say it out loud, but I'm actually a french canadian from Quebec. It's basically a different country so, different expressions!

BTW, you just made a lot of readers sad by announcing you have a boyfriend. Hope it doesn't affect the ratings!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]Well, I didn't want to say it out loud, but I'm actually a french canadian from Quebec. It's basically a different country so, different expressions!BTW, you just made a lot of readers sad by announcing you have a boyfriend. Hope it doesn't affect the ratings![/citation]

I don't think they'll be too sad. I am but a byline! ;)

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Funny, my boyfriend is from Calgary and he's the one who taught it to me! Although he did admit that it's more of an American expression.[/citation]

Oh noooooooooo Jane has a BF. Life as I know it has ended.
/flatline

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
hills is a bunch of crap too. Science diet has a ton of corn in it... here's a hint DOGS DON'T EAT CORN. In fact. MOST of them are allergic to glutin... yes, what, corn, etc. it's sad how little people know about what they're feeding their dogs. once again... www.bluebuff.com It rates well o\/er anything else on the market. feed it to your dog for a month and see what happens. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.