Want to buy a new gaming laptop!!! Which one to go for??

MUKILAN_S_C

Estimable
Jun 14, 2014
Yesterday, I bid adieu to my 7 year old laptop DELL INSPIRON 1525 . This laptop has been with me for more years than my other laptops surviving through Windows Vista HB, Windows 7 HB , Pro , Ultimate ,Windows 8 , 8.1 and even the Windows 10 Technical Preview. And finally, it was a hard disk failure. So I decided to buy a new laptop ,rather than replacing my old hard disk... So any suggestions please... I am looking for a decent laptop, which can play recent games with decent setting (40,000 INR to 60,000 INR). Thank you!

lightspeed11

Estimable
Jul 3, 2015
For a gaming laptop, u will need to spend more than the average laptop's out on the market. And in ur budget range, it will be no bigger than 15".
For &500 - $900 USD, u can get a fast laptop that can play most games on medium settings, and is fast enough for everyday tasks. If u are a true gamer and u want a true gaming rig, it will cost $1000 - $1300 USD minimum for a true gaming laptop from last year or older. Anything more recent is going to cost more with the latest CPU / GPU, so that is out of the question as u have a budget to keep right...
Building ur own desktop is good & cheaper if u are willing to do the homework & shop around for parts.