want to buy laptop to play GTA V

Lipsy786

Estimable
May 6, 2015
i want to buy a laptop to play GTA V under 35,000rs. please let me know the best laptop i can buy
thankyou
i have dell Inspiron 3537 core i5 4th genration with 4GB ram,500 HDD,2GB graphic but it does not support the requirment of GTA V

Solution
No laptop in your budget will be better than what you have, if you sell yours you'll have enough though.

Lenovo Y50 is a good system for under $1,000 to play GTA V, the Y40 also but you'll probably have to play at close to Low settings on that.

Acer Aspire V3-572-54S6 with the 840m video card should also run GTA V but that will be at Low for playable rates.

For a laptop for games you would want to stick to the top of what you can afford, no upgrade paths for you if you buy one that ends up being too slow.

You may just want to get a desktop, for the same price you can get a lot more speed.
No laptop in your budget will be better than what you have, if you sell yours you'll have enough though.

Lenovo Y50 is a good system for under $1,000 to play GTA V, the Y40 also but you'll probably have to play at close to Low settings on that.

Acer Aspire V3-572-54S6 with the 840m video card should also run GTA V but that will be at Low for playable rates.

For a laptop for games you would want to stick to the top of what you can afford, no upgrade paths for you if you buy one that ends up being too slow.

You may just want to get a desktop, for the same price you can get a lot more speed.

Solution