Dec 31, 2013
want to buy the android mobile for the gaming plzz help me
i want mobile card under 10500rs
and that mobile don't hav any lag n run smoothly

someone755

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013
^That.
If you can get your hands on a Moto G, that's perfect.

Tough, if you can't, don't get a Samsung. Unless you know every detail of the phone (chipset, RAM, display etc.), you'll be scammed in the low-end market.
Sony usually makes nice ones, as well as LG. HTC is there too, but they're a bit pricier for the same performance.

Bottom line: The Moto G has the best price/performance ratio ever. Others are far behind, but some take them for design or OS skin (HTC Sense?).
But always be aware that you won't be able to play all the latest games unless you tone down the settings, and even then it may lag.

Laxmikant Kachhap

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
I think its impossible to get a good one under 10.5k still if you can then get Micromax Canvas Magnus which has the best samrtphone chipset (MT6589T) from MediaTek, If you want then go for Spice Mi-525 has the same chipset but a bit higher configs than Magnus but don't know about the Brand. For a while Moto G is a good choice but has no Memory Card Slot so you should think about it too.

If you go for more high brands like Sony, Samsung...etc in this price range they just provide features for a daily run not for mid-high end gaming. Please keep in mind RAM and processor are not everything on which performance depends.

someone755

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013
SDcard slots are just something Sammy stuffs in so they can get the uneducated people buying their hardware to buy more of it.
Google knew well what they were doing, ditching them. Irrelevant and it only creates confusion with the less-techie people.