Solved! Want to connect lg wireless sound bar on a Mitsubishi tv

Please provide additional details: Exact models of both your TV and the sound bar

In general: You can connect them with a cable (analog red/white, or optical), or wireless (Bluetooth). In both cases, the TV should have audio output (RCA, headphones, optical/coax SPDIF).

Please provide additional details: Exact models of both your TV and the sound bar

In general: You can connect them with a cable (analog red/white, or optical), or wireless (Bluetooth). In both cases, the TV should have audio output (RCA, headphones, optical/coax SPDIF).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 7
Similar threads
I have sound bar connected to TV wirelessly, how do I connect my sky decoder and Video Player please?
Solved! How to connect my Samsung UN65ES8000 to wireless net
how can I connect my bose wireless Bluetooth speaker to my samsung tv that has no bluetooth
I have a LG smart tv which has no Bluetooth. I want to connect to wireless speakers via Bluetooth to the tv what can I do to m
Solved! I have a new Samsung Smart TV and bought Sony WH-RF400 wireless headphones. Won't connect...
Solved! Can I connect s7 to element TV wirelessly
Solved! how to wireless connect tv antenna to 2 tv's
Solved! how do I connect my hisense tv wirelessly to my pc
Solved! I have Sony wireless headphones wh-rf400 and a lg pled tv and can’t get connection to work . Can you help?
Solved! how to connect my samsung smart tv model ue5800 to wifi? do I need and adapter for wireless?
Solved! I don't have the network option in my sony bravia tv to connect wirelessly how to connect ?
I can't connect Wi-Fi direct. need LAN wireless adapter
I have an android phone with 30G of data and just got a Baird smart TV how do I connect them wirelessly
Can I connect 2018 Samsung tv to soundbar or subwoofer wirelessly
How do I get a second smart tv to connect to the wireless router? It ask me for my password but wont accept it . Im entering t
how to connect a Sony wireless headphones MDR-RF912RX to a Samsung TV that has no headphone jack or connection..what do I need
Connect Samsung Smart tv with sound bar to Panasonic wireless headphones - 4 years old
LG TV connects to Bluetooth wireless headset - but no sound comes across
How do I connect epson 2045 to surround sound with wireless hdmi?
Is it possible to connect a laptop who have bluetoth to my no bluetooth Samsung smart tv and I hear sound on my wireless bluet

ASK THE COMMUNITY