want use use another graphics caed in my hp envy 4

Solution
As stated above, that is a laptop and doesn't have the ability to replace the video card (some do, but that one does not).

However, many people have problems trying to game with it as it runs Windows 7 Home Basic by default.

What problems are you experiencing? Maybe us people here at Tom's can help you fix them.
D

Deleted member 217926

No, you can't upgrade the graphics on a laptop except a few high end gaming laptops from companies like Sager.

wildfire707

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2011
As stated above, that is a laptop and doesn't have the ability to replace the video card (some do, but that one does not).

However, many people have problems trying to game with it as it runs Windows 7 Home Basic by default.

What problems are you experiencing? Maybe us people here at Tom's can help you fix them.

Solution

vikasdadrawal

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014
When I use photoshop amd is crashed.when I use any game it will not be'able to run low settings.its totally crashed. But now not able to understand what to do.
And it sometime show blue screen.that contains atikmpag.sys error and not working properly.

vikasdadrawal

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014

I am not able to run amy kind of photoshop proerly, my amd got crashed.and a nlue screen appears that contains atikmpag.sys error.

vikasdadrawal

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014

Bolin my graphics card of amd radeon 7670m has crashed, it shows blue screen containing atikmpag.sys error and device display hardware problem shows.

vikasdadrawal

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014

I havee amd radeon 7670m creating lot of problem to like not able to run photoshop correctly not able to run amy game even in low graphics.it also show show a blue screen containing error of atikmpag.sys has crashed.
And shows display device problem .what to do now,