Wanted an audio cable for 598 II empire turntable

grantl00

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013
Hello, I am seeking help to find a replacement for my audio cable to my Empire 598 II turntable. The cable has a male end which plugs into the tonearm and the other ends plug into the back of the receiver. I was informed that someone was selling these cables on Ebay, however, they are no doing that at this time. Any assistance on where I could get a replacement is greatly appreciated. Thanks. LG

royalradio

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Audio 6
M Audio 1
B Audio 2
C Audio 1
B Audio 1
V Audio 1
L Audio 5
X Audio 5
H Audio 2
M Audio 1
Y Audio 2
S Audio 3
R Audio 1
J Audio 5
O Audio 3
L Audio 4
J Audio 1
P Audio 9
S Audio 3
N Audio 6
Similar threads
Question my led tv has no digital audio out, and i want to connect it to hd audio rush 5.1 for better surround sound of my logitech z506 speaker. please help!
I have twin 600w 12 inch subs in a custom made box. I junked the car I had them in and want to use them for my home theater. I
I want to set up 5.1 audio from my pc to my av receiver, and I need help.
I want to connect a laptop with HDMI to a monitor with DVI. I want to also have audio. Any suggestions for a cable?
i want t repair my audio
Do you sell the replacement audio cable. Ask as want a spare for piece of mind. I do not want them on wireless pairing.
Want 7.1 audio
want to connect audio from new tv to old steroe
Wanting to connect a powered sub to play with TV audio.
I want to be able to hear audio from my laptop and my xbox simultaneously
Want to buy a AT2020 XLR and a audio interface, what else do I need?
I want to connect two digital audio out to one digital audio in
I want to use RCA Audio input female leads into a 50 watt FM Transmitter/Exciter as a Microphone input will it work!
I have a tv with hdmi in only. I want to get an audio output to send to my 2channel stereo.
I have a home theater that the HDMI cables are hook up to theater hooked up video and audio but I want to hook up a coaxial c
i want to go FROM 3.5mm audio out TO hdmi input
I have an me 39l 700 a12 tv and want to use digital audio converter to put through sharp shelf stereo
I have an LG oled tv optical audio to my vsx-90. I want to split the audo fiber so when I turn on wireless headphones my vsx90
I want to get audio on my patio from receiver in my den
Audio extensions - want to move sub further away from tower

ASK THE COMMUNITY