WANTED: HDMI 1020 Splitter 1 to 2 unaffected by a 720 on an out

ccinpa

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018
I have a 1020 output I need to interface with two outputs… One 1020 and other 720. As you most likely know… Because of the one 720… The two outputs default to 720. BUT, I need the outputs not to do the default thing. Help?

You need a distribution amp with EDID settings.
https://atlona.com/product/at-ron-442/
This one learns the HDMI 1 display EDID to HDMI 2.
You second display does need to be able to accept 1080p even it it has to down convert it to 720p. If it doesn't then you would need a scaler to do that.

ccinpa

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018

Thanks for the information... Checking it out now!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
ITclimber Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Question Panasonic TV doesn't want to turn On,and can't work on standby
Question Verifying ownership? wanting to purchase a converter box from Ebay. How can I find out if the person actually owns it or Spectrum owns it?
Question Want to record 3 or 4 c922 webcams simultaneously
Question Cutting the cord and want to record.
Question I need to connect my Firestick to a projector, but want the sound to come through my receiver.
Question I have wi fi which on my pc,smart tv,and mobiles.I want to stream to another tv in the bedroom (samsung) which has an internet button on the controlle
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
My hitchi 42 want change channel stuck on the blue light
I have an ASUS monitor with only VGA and 2 HDMI inputs. I have a ROKU+ stuck. I also have outdoor HDTV antenna. I want to be a
Pub wants to watch rugby on two tvs
Solved! I have a lg TV dosnt have output I want to connect some pa speakers what can I do?
Solved! Blind AD user husband and sighted wife want new TV with headphone only AD!!!
I want to stream events - how to
My roku tlc tv want come on
Solved! I have a TV without coaxial and want to know what kind of antenna I can get
Solved! No audio out on my tv. I want to send sound to Bluetooth headphones. What do I need to do this?
Solved! I don't have a cable box working because the Rogers disconnected me but I have a dvd player that's blueray Sony and. I want to
Solved! Want to connect lg wireless sound bar on a Mitsubishi tv
Hi wanting to connect my tv and projector to my Amazon fire tv box but obviously only has one HDMI tried a cheap splitter of e
Only one HDTV. I want to receive Both OTA and 'cable', without having to remove (change) coaxial connections.

ASK THE COMMUNITY