wanting to connect firestick

Elizabeth_k

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017
while getting ready for my sons bday he stuck a metal fork into the wall socket thankfully he wasnt hurt this was like 3 years ago my tv still works great it was touch and go for a couple hours immediatly after but the hdmi port nothing please somebody help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 11
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 15
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question I need to connect my Firestick to a projector, but want the sound to come through my receiver.
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
Solved! I have a lg TV dosnt have output I want to connect some pa speakers what can I do?
Solved! Want to connect lg wireless sound bar on a Mitsubishi tv
I have a LG smart tv which has no Bluetooth. I want to connect to wireless speakers via Bluetooth to the tv what can I do to m
I want to connect my iPhone 5s to my Vizio smart TV without cords or Wi-Fi or hotspot does my phones data
Solved! Hi, I have videocon DDB led tv .. I want to connect home theater to the TV set to get better sound quality. In TV there is onl
Solved! Iam having lcd tv which has no USB port n then I want to connect chrome cast to it l.is it possible to connect
Solved! I want to connect my pioneer cld1200 laser disc player to a new 65" hisense 4k UHF TV how can I do it
Solved! TV box does not want to connect with it.
i want to connect my vizio E55-E2, amazon tv box, and RCA RTD3266 so i get surround sound with whatever i'm watching. the only
Solved! I want to connect my samsungg phone to my rca smart tv. How do i do this. I can not find mirror on my phone.
Solved! I've bought a Telefunken smart TV, but my android TV box does not want to connect with it. It works fine on other tvs. What ca
Solved! My flat screen tv has only his ports but I want to connect my vcr to it
My TV has no Bluetooth option but I want connect home theater Vai Bluetooth,is it possible?
I want to connect my lg phone to my magnavox tv
I want to connect Sony 49 inches w672e tv to Harman kardon receiver I tried its not working
I have a 12 year old JVC DVD player and I want to connect it to my new Vizio E65-F1
I had comouter i want to connect my pc to tv through vga cable tv had option also for vga but when i connect for 2 minutes sc
I have a 2006 Toshiba TV, I want to connect Netflix & Hulu through HDMI with my iPhone 7, what cords do I need?

ASK THE COMMUNITY