Watch Out Spotify: Amazon Reportedly in Talks for Music Subscription Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper666

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
We need a place to download (legally) cheaper than in-store music without DRM. The costs are less with internet releases, so that should be reflected in the prices we pay. Until the labels and distributors start changing their mentality this is just water under the bridge as we don't OWN anything we pay for. Not a bad thing for Amazon (more profit) but it's not improving anything really.

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
If you want to own things, you'ld be amazed what bargains you can find at your local thrift store. People turn CD's in all the time. The last thing I bought was a double album (Metallica) that still sells for $16 at Amazon - picked it up for $1.08. Quality was FANTASTIC (no scratches on the disk, all the booklets were there, etc). Same with DVD's.

xavierjaime3

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
Aaron. if you, thought Clarence`s comment is flabbergasting... last saturday I bought Mazda MX-5 after bringing in 5948 this past 4 weeks and a little over 10 grand this past month. it's actualy the coolest job I've ever done. I started this eight months/ago and straight away started to bring home minimum 71, per-hour. I went to this site, http://www.pie21.com

Status
Not open for further replies.