Watch the Call of Duty: Black Ops Premiere Trailer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
THIS franchise is dead already and in my opinion the last good COD was COD 4, even COD 5 didnt live up to previous standards... (with the exception of zombie mode :p)

They have been using same outdated engine, with barely any improvement in visuals, game play or story line... Kill the franchise already

G

Activision sucks. Pirating this just because its them. Oh and Treyarch is dirt

titdoctor

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2008
Lovin cod 5 still especially with modern weapon mods and dedicated servers. I'll buy the next cod that has dedicated servers.

makwy2

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
looks interesting. A typical Michael Bay storyline and hopefully a robust multi-player. Can't wait to see actual gameplay trailer though.

jtGRME

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]THIS franchise is dead already and in my opinion the last good COD was COD 4, even COD 5 didnt live up to previous standards... (with the exception of zombie mode )They have been using same outdated engine, with barely any improvement in visuals, game play or story line... Kill the franchise already[/citation]

COD: zombies
hehe, i'd play it.

TeKEffect

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
[citation][nom]shortbus25[/nom]I dont think thats what he meant he is going to buy it and actually throw it at the videocard because it wont be worth actually sticking in the dvd drive!!! Long live BFBC2 hahaha I never thought I would say I like a Dice game better than a COD series game but its true!!![/citation]

I may not be the biggest fan of COD.... but I dont understand all this BFBC2 love. The game is not that good and the the first BFBC sucked. Old DICE games were amazing, 1942 anyone. You think DICE is so great now. What were you smoking when I was playing against over 20 people land sea and air in BF 1942? Vietnam and BF2 were pretty damn good 2. Man I miss those games

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
I am loving BFBC2 and can't wait until BF3 comes out. Maybe if Activision and MW2 didn't swallow so much, i would of supported them for another game. But hey, they can't listen and i won't buy. Pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.