Water-Resistant Power Strip Now Available in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetal

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
That's one shizit piece of shit. I will get it when i get married HA!

No one cares about Animals, Yes for sure Kids should be protected. Fools like to stick finger in the socket. even i did that (no doubt i love engineering now). got plenty of arm numbing shocks. so yeah GR8!

Ciuy

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009
this is actually good news. I`m tired of fearing that my coffee could get spilled over my power strip under my desk...

gj tech guys, +1 for humanity

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
I want one, really bad, but... I'm no where near ready to have a kid yet anyway, for probably at least 5 more years, so I can wait till it becomes more mainstream.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
Where was the cheesy music to go along with the ad? And where was Billy Maze's approval of the item? I'm not buying it until I hear a "Wait, there's more!", "The secret is in the..", or a "Call now and get not one, but two.." screamed at me by some guy with a beard.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Sorry. Failed hard.http://thejoekerr.files.wordpress. [...] ummies.jpg[/citation]
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Sorry. Failed hard.http://thejoekerr.files.wordpress. [...] ummies.jpg[/citation]

That's genius solution! It must be patented and maybe called iPowerStrip

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]That's genius solution! It must be patented and maybe called iPowerStrip[/citation]

Shhh. Apple might hear you. :p

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
I dunno. I'm all for safety, but I couldn't trust a simple product with my life. It was always dumb to bring eletrical appliances in the bathroom and it always will be. For the rare cases where an accident involving the right conditions (baby licking a plug with a screwdriver in the other in a tub of water) could be avoided with this power strip, I'd still be more happy with my 70$.

Status
Not open for further replies.