Water spill into case

xv3numbx

Estimable
Mar 16, 2014
Spilled some water into the top of my car while it was running and in the verge of shutting down, I turned it off immediately and immediately it, didn't see any water in it, and replugged it in, won't turn on now

Opened it up and saw some water deposits in motherboard and maybe splashed a bit on back of the gpu, doubt it touched the psu since it's all the way bottom and they're want any homes for it to fall through, still won't power on even after I hit the power a few times realizing now that I may have not to begin with

So any I idea how to come about this? Did I fry my motherboard and should buy a new one? And if so should I upgrade my motherboard if that's the case, or possibly just let it dry, I spend 100% of my time on pc when I'm home if not sleeping or working so I'd like to get my order in now for a new motherboard if needed so I can have it after I'm done with the weekend since I'll be busy from tonight through to Sunday after noon, I'd just get a 2 day amazon prime shipping

Thanks again all

xv3numbx

Estimable
Mar 16, 2014
If that's the case any good motherboards compatible with my rig you recommend? My systems in my signature, I would very the same one I already have but the aren't available atm on amazon prime