We recently got a sharp 1080p tv. I tried hooking our magnavox vcr / dvd combo using a hdmi cable. Now the vcr / dvd shuts o

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 0
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Recently a Banana with the words screensaver appeared on my firestick.
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
Solved! I recently bought a lg plasma tv from a friend, it did not come with a remote and will not set up any channels. I do not have
my vizio is pretty old and the input button recently stopped working and the remote isn’t working... what could i do ?
I have a 55 inch Visio tv I want to hook up a antenna to but the 75 ohm coaxial male jack got broken off during a recent move
I just recently purchased a new TV and a soundbar. The TV has no optical port and my sound bar has an usb port an optical port
My samsung tv was playing videos fine until recently. For the last 3 months, the videos are blurred and no updates cause any i
Stop Users On the Same Netflix Account From Seeing Recently Watched
I have recently purchased Onida tv through online.. once I switched on all I see is blue screen.
I've never had a problem linking into the cloud wifi but recently it's saying I'm connected but it won't connect even tho ther
i recently bought a tft monitor screen, a free to air box which i connect to my screen using the Hdmi to Vga converter, but th
I have a Vizio TV that is a older model it has recently became stuck on the photo menu I have lost the remote How can I change
Recently my cable was shut off because of non payment which is fine because I'm wanting to switch to dish tv
Hi i recently purchased a toshiba 46TL963 and when i plug the hdmi in to the ports the screen flickers then goes black i know
Hi I have a 55 inch flat screen smart tv but just most recently the picture started slowly Fade Out and tur and turn the scree
Vizo TV; Just recently the sound (speakers) does not work with TV porgams. DOES work with connected CD & DVD.
Recently the picture on our Mitsubishi L75A91 TV is getting darker and darker. The TV is less than 4 years old.
I recently purchased a 2.1 channel Samsung Soundbar and am trying to connect to a Vizio TV via an HDMI cable (HDMI out on Soun
Hi I have a westinghouse 32 inch lcd tv that my mom had repaired becuase the picture was going out. Recently when I play video
we have sky tv that is run through 3 tvs with one main box. I have recently bought a new tv but cannot get any channels althou

ASK THE COMMUNITY