Web Cam - driveway security , recording

Tony G

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2011
Hello,

Im having items stolen out of my driveway ,,,, how can i monitor my property w/webcams , with it recorded to use for evidence ?

I cant afford an elaborate system , How can i protect my property on a very limited budget ? motion or continues recording?
Any help is most appreciated ... Thanks guys ,,, Tony

Solution
You are definitely able to monitor your driveway with any basic webcam and there are a couple of different software options out there to help you out with motion detection and recording.

I would suggest iWatchLife which you can download for free at www.iwatchlife.com/free-trial. It's very simple to install and once you have an account, you will be able to associate it to as many webcams as you would like and view the footage from any computer or internet-enabled device (such as a smart phone or tablet). iWatchLife also has superior smart motion detection so you will be alerted by email as soon as there is a disturbance on your property. Good luck!

AliciaIWL

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
You are definitely able to monitor your driveway with any basic webcam and there are a couple of different software options out there to help you out with motion detection and recording.

I would suggest iWatchLife which you can download for free at www.iwatchlife.com/free-trial. It's very simple to install and once you have an account, you will be able to associate it to as many webcams as you would like and view the footage from any computer or internet-enabled device (such as a smart phone or tablet). iWatchLife also has superior smart motion detection so you will be alerted by email as soon as there is a disturbance on your property. Good luck!

Solution