Webroot vs Eset Smart Security 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

If Windows Defender is almost like Spyware, than I guess the Windows OS you are running is almost like a Spyware as well.

SumTingW0ng

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017

ESET for me. Webroot lost its reputation after pricking consumer and business PC. But the truth is, Windows Defender is all you need if you have good common sense and Microsoft keeps enhancing Windows Defender protection capability.

valeman2012

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012

Windows Defender is almost like Spyware.

JoshRoss

Estimable
Jul 11, 2017
Uhm no? Windows Defender is by no means Spyware... By that logic Windows is spyware, might as well use Linux at that point. Honestly, never heard Webroot being formidable in any field of Cyber Security, I would go with ESET. If you are looking into different anti-virus solutions, I would recommend investigating popular alternatives as they are far better than your current options right now. And honestly, in regards to WD(Windows Defender), it works well. Because no matter what you do, no software will protect you 100% and if you are an aware user, there won't be any issues with it.

SumTingW0ng

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017

If Windows Defender is almost like Spyware, than I guess the Windows OS you are running is almost like a Spyware as well.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.