Website Aggregates Embarrassing Facebook Posts for Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
This is why you ought to not use Facebook at all... People post everything thinking only their friends will see it but the reality is you have to treat everything as public that you post on Facebook. Would you want a random person to know every detail of your life? I think not.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
Interesting site. First post I saw: "Anastasia R. Im getting so mad right now I hate my boss Jay I hope he dies better yet I feel like killin him." Charming.

G

Pretty judgemental of the site owner, looking at some of these reasonably innocuous posts.

For example; when did being hung over become morally objectionable and embarassing without exception and worthy of this kind of defamation? These facebook posts are public yes, however the moral assertions of the website are uncalled for.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Nice way to show the public the dangers of Facebook.
Every time I log into my test account to try something for a client I am asking myself who on earth would want to even bother with this counter intuitive piece of garbage user interface?

There will be the day when we hear of companies rejecting job applicants based on the fact that they even HAVE a facebook account. And then watch the lawsuits roll in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.