Website Blocked by filter?

May 31, 2016
Every time I open up certain websites it shows up as a black screen and says, "Website Blocked By Filter" I checked and, no I do not have any parental controls enables. I went to DNS and I looked under advance settings and I un-checked some things that might be the issue. But it wont work. I blocks this specific website for all of my computers in the house. Could there something with the Wi-fi? Or something connected to all computers in the house? I checked the source. All it had was the scripting for how the web page was supposed to show up: <html><head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859=1">
<title>Web Site Blocked</title></head><body bgcolor=#000000 text=#FFFFFF>
<p><br><br><br></p><p align=center><font size=15>Web Site Blocked by Filter</font>
</body></html>

HELP?

May 31, 2016

Its just an online game. It was never blocked before on all computers, nor was it ever blocked at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 5
R Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Q Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 5
I Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Can't access any websites without restart
Question Which updated graphics driver should I install from intel's website?
How to Search Within a Website Using MacBook Pro
How to Remove Unwanted Notifications from Various Websites on the MacBook Pro
Solved! Not able to connect to a particular website using laptop but connects through mobile
Solved! Laptop is connected to the wifi but no website can be loaded in any browser. It says "there is something wrong with the proxy
Solved! Unable to download drivers on Asus website
I have an Acer, it's connected to my Wi-Fi, but when I search websites , it says page not found, the diagnose connection probl
After weeks of inactivity, my screen is stuck in a website with box that reads please try closing and reopening your browser
My DELL laptop suddenly shuts off after open moneycontrol website in 2 to 5 minutes
Devices say they are connected to the internet and I can sometimes get a search page but no websites will load. This happened
In my Laptop its Show internet is Conneted but its does't open any websites
my laptop say's it's connected to the wifi network but no websites will load
HP Pavillion 15-p201ur lags in browser, heavy website
I need a laptop for coding an app and a website where I need to install a lot of coding applications like xampp server but I d
Is monster notebooks a reliable website ?
Problems with Google websites in any browser
going to certain websites brings up login page for a network im not connected to
R u people for real? NETGEAR IS NOT INSTALLED ON A COMPUTER YET IT BLOCKS WEBSITES AND DOES NOT ALLOW US TO WORK. Can you n
Why is netgear firewall blocking access to websites

ASK THE COMMUNITY