What are your favorite mobile games?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie0

Estimable
Apr 15, 2015
my favourite mobile game still remain 'The room' and Zombies. These two games are mind blowing as they work my thinking and creative strategy as I'm a cop. Try them and see. Again, its a thing of choice.

Mooking007

Estimable
Jul 17, 2015

My favorite game for about four months now is Deck Heroes. It's a collectible card game all about being rewarded for patience and hard work. There's a strong element of chance for those (like me) who get hooked on semi-gambling aspects. It's thrilling when you finally draw a rare creature that gives you a competitive boost against other players.
It's really similar to Elemental Kingdoms and others on the Android store, but I think DH is the top. My favorite aspect is the high-quality art and design that makes the game just enjoyable to look at. I hope you check it out to enjoy it too!

Haloah

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
I'm a big mobile games player, and I really prefer Premium than freemium.

This summer I'm wasting my time playing retro games with my mobile. Last i Played was Raiden Legacy, a bundle with a lot of Raiden games, a heaven for all arcade players :)

LRAW123

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015
Hoshi eleven - Top Soccer RPG is a sick game with awesome manga graphics. Even if you don't like football, I would still recommend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS