Question What are your favorite mobile games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephsniz

Great
Jun 3, 2019
Mobile gaming is a bit of a headache. But many of you addicted to it anyway, right? Sometimes playing mobile game help to reduce stress level, help to forget painful memories and it also help to time pass when we have nothing to do.

In my list, starting with Clash of Clans, Snakes And Ladders 3D, Ludo King, Helix Jump, Subway Surfers and so on are my favorite games. I hope you all have your list too. Share your list in the comment box and let me know which game is better for reduce the stress level of yours.

Jun 11, 2019
yes. i myself is addicted as hell. and yes it does help with stress especially if you are at work imao. those that work under you can work a real nerve lol. so to exercise patience and self restraint, i indulge myself in these games, they are my favorite mobile games currently ill admit. gardenscapes, homescapes, happyhop, simons cat and cafeland. i love gardenscapes and happyhop a lot. happyhop, mmmmmmmmmm. :oops::kissingclosed:

Reactions: emmabhatti
Jul 18, 2019
Mobile gaming is a bit of a headache. But many of you addicted to it anyway, right? Sometimes playing mobile game help to reduce stress level, help to forget painful memories and it also help to time pass when we have nothing to do.

In my list, starting with Clash of Clans, Snakes And Ladders 3D, Ludo King, Helix Jump, Subway Surfers and so on are my favorite games. I hope you all have your list too. Share your list in the comment box and let me know which game is better for reduce the stress level of yours.
I'm very reassured by the game Alto's Adventures. She is very beautiful, and also there is an endless mode. It is best for reducing stress levels. More interesting games from VooDoo, for example Crowd City. But they are not enough for a long time. For a while I was still playing Asphalt 8, as for me, this is just a classic game.

DSmithz

Prominent
Sep 9, 2019
PUBG mobile is my favorite game.

PUBG and Fortnite have bifurcated the gaming fraternity into two halves both occasional and professional gamers are now competing online and racing for higher ranks.

Reactions: nugrahafauzi24

emmabhatti

Great
Jun 17, 2019
8ball pool I always play this game, apart from this clash of clan but my town hall is upgraded to level 9. I never played PUBG my friends says this is one of the best game ever but I didn't understand it and I dont like killing and shooting. I do sometime play bubble trouble as well. this game is easy and enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.