What are your favorite mobile games?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RowdeyPuppy

Estimable
Jan 2, 2016
My favorite game to play is madden mobile because the base of the game is to get from a 56 overall to a 99 or 100 overall. To get that it takes a lot of time and the differnat live events make it fun.

Another fun multiplayer game I play is Modern Combat 5. Its FPS (First Person Shooter) game and it does include a campaign. As you rank up you get better guns to use on the 5 differant maps and 6 or so differant game modes. But dont worry, you can join your friends squad to help each other become the best players and reach rank number 1.

techliner09

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016
My favorites: Angry birds, rat pack challenge, temple run and doodle jump.
Not that new mobile apps, but anyway a lot of fun :)

RoyTaylor

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016
For my favorite games in my mobile phone. Here are the list:

temple run
clash of clans
Drum studio
Fist of fighters
Marble Legend
My tom
Music Hero
Piano Tiles
Powerboat Racing
Punch Hero
Subway Surf
Swamp Attack
Zombie Tsunami

RoyTaylor

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016

Me too i usually played it. It's so addictive game makes me want to quit other activities.

AAndrei1

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
My new favorite game is Linedrone just got it on my tab, i feel nostalgic, i think i was playing a similar game in my childhood ..

RoyTaylor

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016

I tried sokuban but never heard of monster sokuban. Is it an upgrade sokuban were there are monsters?

miitoo

Commendable
May 4, 2016
My favorite was once candy crush, now I made my own one Candy Paradise Sweet Candy .

Status
Not open for further replies.