Solution
There is no substitute for a really big screen for watching movies and TV. The projectors linked to provide an HD picture so should look fine. Color may not be perfect but that would cost way more.
If you want to save some money you can use a white bed sheet to make a screen. Using a white wall isn't great because you can see every imperfection of the wall.
As for furniture shopping there is always used stuff around sometimes free.

mastermuffin123

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015

this is i also need a screen xD and well my mum already gives me a xtra $40

mastermuffin123

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015

cuz im tired of sitting on a plastic garden chair binge watching 7 seasons of a tv show xD
i just wanna chill in my bed and get the cinemaish feel
and tbh im not nitpicky for quality i watch tv shows in 480p as good as 4k :p ofcourse its nicer but still i dont really mind

mastermuffin123

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015

i got last summer triple 21'' ips monitors :p and i have carpet so many chairs arent suitable for me and i will NOT EVER spent over $200 for a chair xD

Chugalug_

Estimable
Then why not use the IPS monitors for your viewing?
Trust me, getting a chair UNDER $200 will only get you something that will wear out over the next year, you're paying for quality when you do.
I recommend getting a good office chair, seriously, a good chair will make your viewing experience much more comfortable.

There is no substitute for a really big screen for watching movies and TV. The projectors linked to provide an HD picture so should look fine. Color may not be perfect but that would cost way more.
If you want to save some money you can use a white bed sheet to make a screen. Using a white wall isn't great because you can see every imperfection of the wall.
As for furniture shopping there is always used stuff around sometimes free.

Solution