What buttons can i push to make my screen come on?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
I Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 2
0 Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! My acer laptop turn on button is on but the screen is blank and it doesnt have a removable battery
Solved! Accidentally pressed the power button and the screen shuts off
Laptop only boots after taking battery out holding power button and repeating a few times. **HELP**
Solved! Apps are not coming after the laptop starts, screen is coming but unable to click the windows button also and main application
Solved! My Acer aspire won't come on. The power button is blue and the screen is black
My asus x441ua laptop is showing blank screen but led is turned on after pressing the power button. I tried to Hard reboot(pre
I have a compaq presario cq57 and the screen want turn on. The power button Comes on and the WiFi light is orange but the scre
Laptop button and screen problem
I pushed button on my Dell laptop, but screen is black & its making a clicking noise.
my screen is still black even after pushing the reset button
My lenovo 320 ideapad screen is black power button is showing it's on
My Acer kblgo was goes screen black but power button still work
My hp.15 isnt starting and tger is no cApslock blink only power button is on and only black screen
Hello, my laptop is Dell with a system type 64 bits. My screen appears black when i press the start button. What shall i do? I
Asus UX305 laptop black screen, power and caps lock buttons lighted up
My laptop HP x 360 is in a problem that is button are on but screen is totally off switch of laptop on light is always on when
My labtop will boot up i can hear it running but the screen is black i've tried control +alt+del even the start up button f2 a
I pushed the power button on. And on the top of my screen it said press fn-x to restore the system to normal but I diit's rema
Asus N56VZ Laptop screen won’t turn on, after pressing Power button.
Screen is totally black power button light on and fan noise for some time the noise is stop but screen doesn't turn on

ASK THE COMMUNITY