Solved! What do I need to do to change my 32 gb memory card to a 64gb card

Saga Lout

Olde English
Remove it and put it in a safe place - better still, back it up to your PC. Pop the new card in and copy, say, a photo from the system folders and paste it to the new card to test it.

If you want to put all the data from the 32GB, transfer it over from the PC viaUSB, preferably copy/paste leaving a backup intact.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Remove it and put it in a safe place - better still, back it up to your PC. Pop the new card in and copy, say, a photo from the system folders and paste it to the new card to test it.

If you want to put all the data from the 32GB, transfer it over from the PC viaUSB, preferably copy/paste leaving a backup intact.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 6
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
1 Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
How to change internal storage to add card on my xamie note 4
Solved! How to change download default location SD card in Micromax canvas spark q380
How can I speak to someone about changing my phone number
How to change apn for LG stylo 3 for metro pcs
Solved! Changing settings as marshamallow
Icons on my phone changed
Solved! Trying to bring up the inspect element menu so I can change HTML code in my browser
Solved! I find it difficult to downland and change my phone font in the font manager ..tecno w2
Solved! How to change storage locatiin from phone storage to sd card for default storage
i put my memory card from one phone to another and find that many photos have been lost. 3 folders completely were lost. the p
how to i change my phone memory storge to sd card of samsung j2
memory changed back to internal
How do i move the media in external to internal memory? Where is this located? And how do I change it?
if i changed my sd card to internal memory and i need that memory card back or can i use this memory card after this phone is
Change storage from sd card to internal memory
I changed internal storage of Moto G 3 to sd card but when i eject the sd card and made internal memory same as previously, th
How to Change memory card as internal storage
My Samsung note 3 has now stopped working. If I change the battery, will I loose all the memory? All the files have been store
How do i change internal. Memory to sd card.
How do I change my default storage to my sd card

ASK THE COMMUNITY