What headset should i buy?

helloo

Commendable
Feb 14, 2016
What headset should i buy? I mostly want one for gaming (my main game is CS:GO) but i really like bass too so i want a headset which has good bass as well. The microphone must not be sh*t. My budget is around 200€. I was thinking to get one of the following: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, Logitech G430/G930, HyperX Cloud II, Steelseries Siberia Elite or v3. Is any of those good for what i need them? I like siberia elite the most but i dont know if its worth to buy it. Can you suggest me anything else? Hm i need some help...

Solution
I'd buy either buy the Siberia Elite Prism, or the Sennheiser G4ME ZERO as aces19 mentioned. Razer headsets are no good as of sound quality and Logitech is decent, but their build quality is bad.

If you are truly looking for better mic and audio quality the best option is a pair of headphones + a desktop mic.

Hope this Helps!

aces19

Estimable
Aug 27, 2015

Would be my choice: https://pcpartpicker.com/part/sennheiser-headphones-g4meone

Another option could be the cloud II headset, or the logitech 430, though I wouldn't go for the G930.

Whatever you do, don't get a razer headset...complete rip off.

BlueFireZ

Estimable
I'd buy either buy the Siberia Elite Prism, or the Sennheiser G4ME ZERO as aces19 mentioned. Razer headsets are no good as of sound quality and Logitech is decent, but their build quality is bad.

If you are truly looking for better mic and audio quality the best option is a pair of headphones + a desktop mic.

Hope this Helps!

Solution