Iver Hicarte

Commendable
May 7, 2016
I know this isn't the forum to post this thread to but I need to know what exactly is a seedbox. I know some of you might be thinking that I should just search the internet for the answer, but the answers being provided by the internet is so complicated, I can't quite comprehend the things that they are trying to point out, even at the online forums. So what is this "seedbox" Is it a virtual seeder? Can it make you download torrents with no seeders since it's a "virtual seeder" or something like that? (To my knowledge I think this "seedbox" thing is a virtual seeder.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Iver Hicarte

Commendable
May 7, 2016

What's a p2p connection, can you rephrase you're answer I still can't get it. I get the cloud storage part though.

@Iver - by the time you wrote your question about P2P (Person-to-Person), you would googled / binged / yahooed / baidooed the answer.

What is your interest in that "seedbox"? Are you into torrents? What are torrenting, and why? Unless you're trying to download next great Linux distro via torrent, you won't get a lot of answers here on almost-illegal activity.

Iver Hicarte

Commendable
May 7, 2016

I upload sports torrents on a private tracker. That's why I'm curious on what a "seedbox" is.