Solved! What is the best gaming headset for me? (Ps4)

Feb 4, 2019
Hello people, I need a gaming headset for my ps4. I especially play fps, so I really prefer true 7.1 surround audio. I also prefer good audio, a good mic and good comfort. I can game for hours. It’s not necessary for me, but it would be fun if I could listen too music with the headset. I noticed the Razer kraken 7.1 v2 and the 7.1 chroma, but if you guys notice a better headset for me please tell me. My budget is around $120. That’s a little money for my priorities, but I hope you guys can help me. Thank you

Solution
There is a very good deal on the HyperX Revolver S for $118, much better than the Razer in both build and audio quality and has PS4 / PC / xbox compatibility. They are closed-back but use a vented bass port, so they have a wider sound stage than typical closed back headsets. Good sound quality for movies, games and music.

My son had the Kraken and after it broke at the hinge on one side, we got the Revolver - he is much happier now. No problem to use for hours-long sessions it is very comfortable.
There is a very good deal on the HyperX Revolver S for $118, much better than the Razer in both build and audio quality and has PS4 / PC / xbox compatibility. They are closed-back but use a vented bass port, so they have a wider sound stage than typical closed back headsets. Good sound quality for movies, games and music.

My son had the Kraken and after it broke at the hinge on one side, we got the Revolver - he is much happier now. No problem to use for hours-long sessions it is very comfortable.

Solution