What is your favorite Andriod Launcher and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame nobody has really responded to this one.

For myself, I use Nova Launcher. Picked up the Pro version on sale a while back for $.99, which is a steal. Great launcher with tons of customization options. Can't really compare it to other launchers, but it's definitely better than Samsung's default TouchWiz.

I like Lucid Launcher Pro and Smart Launcher , both are light and have a small footprint.

I HAVE a G+ Sharing COMMUNINITY with Android : Wallpapers , Zoopers , News , KLWP , Icon Pack Releases etc.

Huge Android enthusiast!!!!
:D

Same here! Gotta love all the tinkering and tweaking that Android allows for.

Why don't you share that G+ community, if you don't mind the public views? Maybe somebody will find something they like there! :)

BlakePE

Commendable
Mar 5, 2016
1. Buzz launcher.. Sometimes it needs other apps to support its theme and also it needs a little more resources compared to other launchers but its my favorite because 1. my theme got really famous on it 2. there are hundreds of thousands of themes to choose from..
2. Smart launcher - completely opposite of buzz launcher. It's the simplest yet fully functional launcher and very light. It also has many themes to choose from. My favorite theme is Retro LCD, in case you give it a shot.

Here's Lucid Launcher Pro :

With Blackbeard Icons by Tim Austin and Blackbeard Weather by HamsterWheel , Clock \ Date \Time are KWGT widgets I made.

Z5Gdl0S.jpg

bestusefultip

Honorable
Feb 11, 2017
My favorite launcher is Nova launcher. Perfect to customize app drawer, import layout, smooth animations, amazing snap icons & widgets. Also useful to hide apps, custom drawer groups, various scroll effects. Sometimes i also use Go launcher in my second android device.

manishpandey

Prominent
May 7, 2017

My Favourite one is Apex Launcher which I am using from last 2 years and still working smoothly

Windows_Geek

Prominent
May 21, 2017
My favorite one is probably Holo Launcher. Been used it since ICS because its simple and does not have too many customization. I always try to make it as close as AOSP and that is why i am running that one until now.

Mathewstephen

Prominent
May 27, 2017
I am using Google Now launcher, look wise it was good and I can easy work with Google now launcher.
Using Launcher you can be enhanced the customization to your home screen.

nenito_chc

Prominent
Jun 17, 2017
Pixel Launcher is my all time favorite for its simple look and flow, but for a launcher available to everyone would be Nova Launcher for the same reasons as other and some extra features that can really personalize the launcher for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.