What laptop has very good speakers, a very good keyboard, a very good screen, and is nice looking?

Onlooker10

Estimable
Jul 15, 2016
The laptop market is so confusing!

I'll be using the laptop at my job (I'm a therapist) to play music, occasionally show youtubes, use an online application that is mostly word processing, and use Microsoft Word, so I don't think I need all that much power. Also, I don't care much about it's weight or battery efficiency, as I'll be using it in my office, not traveling with it. But, I'd prefer one that was on the smaller side (~13"). For the right one, I'd spend up to $1000.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Solution
You can think about good gaming brand like MSI or Alienware. For instance, MSI GS60 has very good speakers (Dynaudio speakers and Nahimic sound enhancer), a very good keyboard (load with Steelseries backlit gaming keyboard), a very good screen (true color technique), and is nice looking (thin and light stylish design).

rgd1101

Don't

and budget?

Onlooker10

Estimable
Jul 15, 2016

For the right one, I'd spend up to $1000, but of course would rather spend less.

orlbuckeye

Distinguished

Well you just have to go try them out because not everyone likes the same type of keyboard. I would go to Best Buy and look and type on and find one you like. Then research it on the web.

Kenneth1987

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
You can think about good gaming brand like MSI or Alienware. For instance, MSI GS60 has very good speakers (Dynaudio speakers and Nahimic sound enhancer), a very good keyboard (load with Steelseries backlit gaming keyboard), a very good screen (true color technique), and is nice looking (thin and light stylish design).

Solution