What laptop should I buy??

mum1938

Estimable
Sep 28, 2014
Please can you suggest a laptop that can be bought in the UK?

I have decided to go with a high i5 processor. 8GB + 1TB.

Please can you advice on what to get. It will be used for downloading music, uploading and editing photos. Social networking, shopping, watching movies and doing some documents.

I dont really have a budget as it will be an investment so.

Solution

Bolin

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

Alienware is good for gaming, and even then, they are usually not the best bang for the buck. http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-EL0368-12-B-Smart-Deluxe-Laptop/dp/B008PO7DKI this is the equivalent of an alienware for girls in terms of looks.

If he's not going to be gaming there's no need to get an alienware, and depending on how heavy editing he's going to do will determine if he needs an nvidia quadro which are usually quite expensive or not. For heavy editing look at MSI workstations. For normal editing go with any brand you like that meets your requeriments

It depends on the intensity of the editing images If it is very basic then a laptop with a gt 630m will do. If you want to do heavy intensive editing then go with a hp laptop with a quadrino gpu. They make good laptops for this purpose. You could go with asus if you prefer laptops that look good but they don't really cater for this need.

LukaBoki

Estimable
Jul 12, 2014
Solution