What smartphone should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geri Cala

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
Hey guys. Recently I've been trying to buy a smartphone but I can't really make up my mind. The only smartphone that I've ever owned was Sony Xperia U which even for me is the worst phone ever. My budget range is 200$. I basically want a smartphone with good performance and a good camera. It doesn't have to be this years phone. For example Lg g2 or g3
I am open to any suggestions.

bigbossover

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
hi, $200 can have many choice, especially the Chinese phones, many of them are cheap and good performance. I can recommend several brand for you like, xiaomi, xiaomi i think it's good. i bought xiaomi redmi note 2 for my parent, it runs smooth so far, the phone has low price but good performance, recommend. and other brands are good too, like huawei, do not know whether you heard of it or not, i think it's good, i have used it for a while, but i'm afraid that i don't know as the time goes by, whether it will run slow. other brand like samsung is good. the brand's phones are beautiful with big screen, and the performance is good too. you can take above for reference

Geri Cala

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah men I've heard them but in Albania the are all out of stock. As of Huawei I've heard that their motherboards do not last for a long time. I had in mind something like HTC M7,M8, LG (G2,G3,Zero,K10), Asus zenfone 2 laser or Samsung Galaxy J3(6) , J5.

bigbossover

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

Cala, i think you first need to know what the specifications in the phone you want. for example, do you have require to the phone, what's the size you most want, how large the storage is (i suggest at lease 2+16GB unless you don't use it to play game, watching movie, etc), and the cpu is also important, so as the battery. and maybe the camera is important to you?

Geri Cala

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
Well I want at least 2gb ram with a dedicated micro sd slot or with 32gb internal memory. I'll probably won't use my phone to play hardcore games but I am going to watch movies for sure. I don't care a lot about the cpu but it would better without Mediatek or intel processor because they consume a lot more battery. As for the camera, yes it is important. And I don't care about the screen size.

bigbossover

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

i actually do not know what phone can sell on your country... so do not know what can recommend to you

Status
Not open for further replies.