What straight talk sim will work on a unlocked Verizon iPhone 4s? The previous owners were using on st idk what sim they used.

Drea9775

Prominent
Jun 25, 2017
Depens on if the sim is for CDMA LTE 4g,or GSM , or GSM LTE 4g , straight talk is powered by tracfone that has contracts with many carriers to use thier towers. If the sim previously was pinging off ATT towers then it would be GSM sim and not work in a verizon phone, If it previously pinged off verizon service then it would work, however that is provided the sim was purchased as BYOD bring your own device. If the sim was purchased to use in a straight talk phone then it wont be able to be used in another carriers phone. Really, if the verizon phone is unlocked, just put the sim in and try it, if its not an unlocked device, consider unlocking it. If the sim doesnt work, order a BYOD sim for the phone to be used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J iPhone 1
R iPhone 1
M iPhone 1
G iPhone 1
C iPhone 1
E iPhone 1
J iPhone 1
L iPhone 1
P iPhone 1
G iPhone 2
D iPhone 2
Z iPhone 1
J iPhone 1
H iPhone 3
S iPhone 1
K iPhone 1
C iPhone 1
J iPhone 1
K iPhone 2
C iPhone 4
Similar threads
Question Can I remove the sim from my iPhone 6 Plus through straight talk n put in styleo 4 that was originally from boost mobile? If so what do I need to do
Solved! Can i use an samsung lg3 with the straight talk sim
Solved! I have an iphone 5s I no longer use from straight talk wireless. Can i get it to work on tracfone wireless?
How can I use tmobile sim in straight talk phone
where to go for straight talk payment plan
How to unlock iphone6 that is connected with straight talk
I have a apple I phone 5 can I use my new Verizon sim card in it for straight talk
how do I unlock my straighttalk iphone 5s to activate service again using straight talk
Can i use internet without buying a straight talk plan
I want to use a Straight talk I phone 5S on tracfone
I was given a iphone 4s can i use a still locked phone with straight talk?
My iphone 5s is activated with straight talk. I can use messages and phone will work but i cannot use facebook twitter or anyo
Unlocked iPhone 4s with Verizon using straight talk
can i use the AT&T gsm sim in a Verizon unlocked phone with straight talk, they are saying that becuse it was previously on v
can I take a spirit iPhone 5c to straight talk
Iphone 5 on straight talk?
I bought an iPhone 5C GSM that is refurbished and unlocked can convert it to work on Straight Talk
So, due to a glitch in their automated system, Straight talk took my cellphone # away from me and gave me a different one. Cus
Can I use an unlocked iPhone 5S with straight talk?
unlocked iPhone 5c Verzion is the carrier, want to use with Straight Talk or another carrier

ASK THE COMMUNITY