What to Expect at E3 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]s3anister[/nom]I'm really excited for Halo 4 but at the same time I wish they would save it for the next-box...[/citation]

Think about it this way: If Halo 4 does well, 343 will probably have one ready to go for the Xbox 720 launch.

-Devin Connors, Tom's Guide

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
[citation][nom]dconnors[/nom]Think about it this way: If Halo 4 does well, 343 will probably have one ready to go for the Xbox 720 launch.-Devin Connors, Tom's Guide[/citation]

This is what I'm realistically hoping for. Unfortunately I sold my Xbox 360 a few months ago and really don't want to buy another. Maybe I'll go ahead and buy Halo 4 anyway, to show my support for the series.

mazty

Distinguished
May 22, 2011
"Two major titles will be shown off at Microsoft's presser: Halo 4 and Gears of War 3."
I don't think MS are so desperate they need to flog an already released game...

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]mazty[/nom]"Two major titles will be shown off at Microsoft's presser: Halo 4 and Gears of War 3."I don't think MS are so desperate they need to flog an already released game...[/citation]

Typo! Gears of War 4/GoW prequel. Thanks for spotting it!
-Devin Connors, Tom's Guide

public32

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
"But the 18-24 demographic that corporate America feeds on like a vampire cares about one thing, and one thing only: Black Ops 2"..

I am 39, and I play COD every chance I get and am anxiously waiting for COD: Black Ops 2!

XBOX 720 and older games:

It makes a lot of sense that Microsoft will allow a limited number of popular games to receive the High Def treatment and appear on the next-gen console.

Imagine if some of the best titles had THIS done to them:
- better anti-aliasing
- HD textures
- run at 60FPS without stutter

I don't own an X-Box 360, but I'd buy a next-gen console if they did that. Hopefully we don't start seeing next-gen games that look BETTER but still stutter and vary the framer rate...

Status
Not open for further replies.