What type of AUX 3.5mm splitter cable is required for these headphones to work properly?

qaz111

Estimable
May 8, 2014
Take a look at my headphones:

What type of AUX 3.5mm splitter cable is required for this headphones to work properly as I lost its original cable?

Links of that specific cable will be appreciated. Thnx.

Solution
you will need a 3.5mm 3pole (or 3 pin) male connector on the pc side which splits into two 2pole (2 pin) male connectors. the 2p side can also be called a mono 3.5m jack.

3pole side
p70-f2.gif

2pole sides
ew1311_300.JPG

it has a ground and only one of the audio channels

i'm having a very hard time locating a cable you can buy to do this. you would think its a common thing however it appears not. i'm sure its carried somewhere but i didnt see one in the 5 minutes or so i spent looking.

you could wire it up yourself by buying the 3pin, 2x 2pin jacks, some wire and soldering your own cable up then just wrapping the cable up to the point...
you will need a 3.5mm 3pole (or 3 pin) male connector on the pc side which splits into two 2pole (2 pin) male connectors. the 2p side can also be called a mono 3.5m jack.

3pole side
p70-f2.gif

2pole sides
ew1311_300.JPG

it has a ground and only one of the audio channels

i'm having a very hard time locating a cable you can buy to do this. you would think its a common thing however it appears not. i'm sure its carried somewhere but i didnt see one in the 5 minutes or so i spent looking.

you could wire it up yourself by buying the 3pin, 2x 2pin jacks, some wire and soldering your own cable up then just wrapping the cable up to the point you want it to Y. its not a hard DIY project to do.

or you could get one of these 3.5mm stereo to 2x 3.5mm mono adapters http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-3-5mm-Stereo-Plug-to-2x-3-5mm-Mono-Jack-Splitter-Adapters-for-PC-MP3-MP4-/281329245561?pt=US_MP3_Player_Cables_Adapters&hash=item4180879d79 then use 2x mono male to male 3.5mm cables http://www.ebay.com/itm/6ft-3-5mm-Mono-Male-to-Male-Audio-Patch-Cable-Gold-Plated-3N11-06-/350814915657?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item51ae32cc49 while its not pretty... its premade and does the same thing as the DIY except it has a clunky box end on it which is where it attaches to your computer or other device.

Solution