What We're Using: Tom's Team Gift Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]barryegerber[/nom]As a former heavyweight myself, I love the way the George Foreman grills extract most of the grease from burgers.[/citation]

And if you tip the trays just right, you can drizzle it all on top once the burger is cooked to perfection!

G

A 10 year old child could make better photos... And this is the quality you get at Tomshardware. Sadly, the articles are of similar quality, too here...

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]qwerewq[/nom]A 10 year old child could make better photos... And this is the quality you get at Tomshardware. Sadly, the articles are of similar quality, too here...[/citation]

Yes, because photos in a "what we are using" picture story are totally indicative of the photo quality you normally see around here.

Ebenezer Scrooge called, he wants his lack of Christmas spirit back!

-Devin

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Is that you holding the George Foreman grill, Jane? Because the girl in that photo looks like she's 15. (Please note... this is not criticism, I'm just curious).

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
Haha, this thread is so great.

Yes, it's me in both photos and it's nice to know I could pass for a kids movie ticket. Being a teenager had way more benefits than being a twenty-something!

Time to throw away the moisturizer?

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Haha, this thread is so great. Yes, it's me in both photos and it's nice to know I could pass for a kids movie ticket. Being a teenager had way more benefits than being a twenty-something!Time to throw away the moisturizer?[/citation]
That's okay, they think I have red hair. Wish I did!

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]That's okay, they think I have red hair. Wish I did![/citation]

Sounds like one of our readers needs to adjust the colors on their monitor! Ho ho ho!!!

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
So, I guess that means a junior editor IS a teenager. Perhaps that explains the grammar, syntax, and double-word errors that sometimes creep into articles.

itrendslave

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2009
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]So, I guess that means a junior editor IS a teenager. Perhaps that explains the grammar, syntax, and double-word errors that sometimes creep into articles.[/citation]
So, I guess that means you can't read?
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Being a teenager had way more benefits than being a twenty-something![/citation]
Also... she's the Senior Editor. Have a nice day, fellow internet user! (It's Friday... no sense in being a downer!)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Tomsguiderachel[/nom]That's okay, they think I have red hair. Wish I did![/citation]

Isn't your husband a red head? Order yourself up some ginger babies and live vicariously through your children! That's what all good mothers do. Force them to perform like monkeys while you're at it.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Of course I know JMcE is a senior editor; I read just fine, thank you. As young as she looks, my comment implied that the junior editors must be even younger, perhaps not yet experienced enough to catch many errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.