whats the best gpu for the Intel Core i7-4700MQ

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
That's a mobile CPU, you're limited to whatever GPUs are available in laptops that use the CPU, it's not something you're free to choose yourself. Unless you're talking about an external graphics dock, but I think you need a thunderbolt 3 connector to make proper use of those which I doubt a laptop with that CPU would have.

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
That's a mobile CPU, you're limited to whatever GPUs are available in laptops that use the CPU, it's not something you're free to choose yourself. Unless you're talking about an external graphics dock, but I think you need a thunderbolt 3 connector to make proper use of those which I doubt a laptop with that CPU would have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 2
W Laptop Tech Support 0
Emils0497 Laptop Tech Support 2
JStephens1211 Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 6
I Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 8
A Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 3
BorealMind Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000. What is the most suitable and compatible replacement?
Question What dual band WiFi card will replace Intel N2200 2.4g card in P855 Toshiba Laptop
Solved! What Cooling Pad must be used for HP 15-DA0056TX 15.6-inch FHD Intel Core i5 8th Gen
Solved! What can I replace my Intel Celeron N4000 processor with?
Solved! I have an Intel HD Graphics 5500 what VRAM is that
Solved! What could cause the Green Screen Flickering issues in games
my processor is intel pentium p6200, what generation is it
What if I uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics, will it turn the screen black?
friends i have a dell latitude 3340 so now mine laptop not charging only (pluged into ,but not charged) what can do now me app
what do i need to get 3 monitors running seperate windows offf of my asus k550m with gtx 950m its also an i7. ty
Help!! My Nextbook Flexx 11A isn't charging! What do I do??
Solved! What power supply for Gtx 1080 in laptop with 8700 i7
What are the steps to upgrading a CPU?
what gpu mining software should i use with intel 4000 graphics
Laptop overheating no matter what
i7-4510u Overheating up to 80 degrees Celsius, what are your i7 temperatures?
I can't access to my sittings and i can't open my wifi. What would i do??. Hp laptop intel core i3
i have a intel core vpro windows 7 with windows 10 capabilitys. what should i uninstall for the graphics card drive because i
my games are working in intel graphics but not working in nvidia plzz help what to dooo?????????????????
Help with what to put on a Dell Latitude D430

ASK THE COMMUNITY