Whats the best laptop for gaming/workstation for around $3000 to $4000?

mikepronin

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2011
I was looking into 3 different laptops. The the Alienware 18, Eurocom Panther 4.0, or Eurocom Panther 5D.
There a only a few different between the 3.
Alienware 18 has a 18.4" screen that i like alot Dual GPU ether 760m or 780m, but they are using the Core i7 MQ Mobile CPU
Where as the Panthers have a 17.3" screen and Dual GPU. But the Panther 4.0 Can have Dual Radeon 8970m that about $500 cheaper then the Dual 780m but are just as powerful as those cards are. And the Panthers can use Core i7 and Xeon Full Desktop CPUs
So the question is. Im Looking for the best performance for gaming and rendering with a budget of no more then $3700 I could stretch to $4000 but i really want to keep it a small as possible.
BTW if anyone have any other latop please let me know and send a link to the manufacture

here where you can look at Eurocom laptops http://eurocom.com/
here where you can look at Alienware laptop http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-18/pd?oc=dkcwx31h&model_id=alienware-18

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sdkauman900 Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 6
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 4
Z Laptop Tech Support 9
B Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
E Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4