What's the best laptop to use in the bathtub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Thinkpads hold up pretty well to splashes, I believe. I've seen someone pour an entire glass of water on one of their keyboards and it just drains out the bottom with no damage. So maybe an older Thinkpad?

I think there should be no risk of electric shock to a person as long as it's unplugged, no?

Solution

Laptops have batteries, lick a 9 volt battery, then multiply that by two, and set that up as a non-stop shock. That's about what it will feel if you dropped a running laptop into the tub with you. Get a tablet, put it on an arm away from the water.
No computer component is intended to be submerged. I know. That's not what you're going to do, but messing with a laptop while in the tub and it WILL happen and you've just thrown away a perfectly good laptop.

My advise, just say no.

-Wolf sends

Laptops have batteries, lick a 9 volt battery, then multiply that by two, and set that up as a non-stop shock. That's about what it will feel if you dropped a running laptop into the tub with you. Get a tablet, put it on an arm away from the water.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.