Whay will I do if my j2 prime phone cant open the gallery even all my apps is on my sd card?

Mar 28, 2018
When I open my gallery apps they are always poping mesaage that my device is full even my all pics and apps is in my sd card

If the phone keeps saying it is full, then the phone itself is full. The SD card does not count as phone storage. Only the phone itself does. You would need to remove apps and remove files or move them to the card or google account or computer to free up space.

If the phone keeps saying it is full, then the phone itself is full. The SD card does not count as phone storage. Only the phone itself does. You would need to remove apps and remove files or move them to the card or google account or computer to free up space.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 3
E Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
X Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
L Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
i have samsung galaxyy grand prime i change the frimeware from that day i got sound problem sound nott comming from my phone m
i need a unlock pin for a verizon galaxy core prime phone
I have Amazon prime video app on my phone. I have downloaded some movies on to my phone and 32g SD card so I can watch them if
Why is my phone J2 Prime rebooting every 10 to 15 minutes interval?
I have a samsung galaxy grand prime plus. My mobile phone is not using the SD card even after formatting it. And it is still s
How can I change from my phone stoeage to SD card in galaxy grand prime 4g phone
My flashligt on top of my phone in the front is on the hole time. Glaxasy grand prime plus
how do i set my samsung galaxy grand prime phone default storage to my sd card
I lost my my phone Samsung galaxy prime today but it switch off and I have only box but I have no imei
I have lost my Samsung Galaxy j7 prime plz I want My phone back. Plz find my phone
my samsung g5 prime phone device was reset accidentallyin my pocket, it ask my google account but i didnt have google account,
Please track my lost phone samsung J2 prime using imei please this my imei
i have grand prime and it tells me no space but i have amemory card 8 gb and all apps i download they installed in the phone m
Samsung J5 prime, moved all oics to SD card but phone still says full
How to update samsung j2 prime into android phone?
How to track my lost phone SAMSUNG GALAXY ON 7 prime(IMEI):
How to recover my photos from 2016 for Samsung Galaxy Prime Core Android phone
Accidentally deleted gallery n my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime phone. I've tried some of the recovery apps but not much luck. I d
No More Ads: Amazon Prime Phones Just Got Way Better
can I delete photos from my file if they are saved on my sd card? I have a grand prime phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY