Solved! When do I switch my SD card

Sep 19, 2018
I Just now got An LG Stylo 4 yesterday And want to transfer everything From my Samsung Galaxy note 9 and I'm trying to find out if I And suppose moo to switch my SD card
From my Note 9 to my LG Stylo 4 Before or after I transfer files??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!! My email address is removed by Moderator

Solution
I removed your e-mail address to save you getting hundreds of Spam mails when the address is sold from one thief to another.

Transferring all the data from one phone to another is best done by a backup utility. There are several in the Play Store and it's best to pass over the so-called free ones. The only one I've used recently was FonePaw and it cost me £19.60. It backed up everythng I needed except the Calendar.

You can do the data transfer yourself using the built-in file manager by a copy and paste process on to the SdCard but the settings can only be done by a programme.
I removed your e-mail address to save you getting hundreds of Spam mails when the address is sold from one thief to another.

Transferring all the data from one phone to another is best done by a backup utility. There are several in the Play Store and it's best to pass over the so-called free ones. The only one I've used recently was FonePaw and it cost me £19.60. It backed up everythng I needed except the Calendar.

You can do the data transfer yourself using the built-in file manager by a copy and paste process on to the SdCard but the settings can only be done by a programme.

Solution