When i connect my phone with my home's wifi there is one problem happen.All websites working properly but my facebook is not o

sejalwebratna82

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
When I connect my phone and sometimes also my laptop to my home's link removed by Moderator wifi there is one problem happen.All websites working properly but my facebook is not opened properly on my phone. Can you give me a solution to this problem?

Try you may wind up having to 1. clear the cache to that app, 2. clear the data to that app and restart the phone, or 3. uninstall the app, restart the phone and then reinstall the app. NOTE: All of these options will remove your personal data for that app. Just so you know.

If you don't wish to try them, I would then try contacting Facebook about the issue.

Try you may wind up having to 1. clear the cache to that app, 2. clear the data to that app and restart the phone, or 3. uninstall the app, restart the phone and then reinstall the app. NOTE: All of these options will remove your personal data for that app. Just so you know.

If you don't wish to try them, I would then try contacting Facebook about the issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Android Smartphones 0
cutara Android Smartphones 0
I Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
JamesII Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1