WHEN I INSERT MEMORY CARD IT SAYS WRITE PROJECT

kenrivers

Splendid
Have you checked the card to make sure it is not write protected? There is usually a slider on the side of the card. If the slider is up (toward the part of the card with the contacts) it is probably not write protected. If the slider is down (further away from the contacts) it is probably locked (write protected).
Look at the image here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SanDisk_SD_Card_8GB.jpg
If the slider position is not the issue you may need to check it on a PC (right click, then click on properties).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Digital Cameras 1
T Digital Cameras 1
O Digital Cameras 1
D Digital Cameras 1
D Digital Cameras 1
N Digital Cameras 1
I Digital Cameras 1
P Digital Cameras 1
L Digital Cameras 1
S Digital Cameras 4
J Digital Cameras 1
A Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 1
B Digital Cameras 1
R Digital Cameras 1
M Digital Cameras 1
V Digital Cameras 1
B Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 2
H Digital Cameras 1
Similar threads
I can see images on "playback" on the camera, but they are missing when I download!
Solved! I inserted a new card into my new canon rebel t6 and when I hit the display it says no image. What is going on?
Solved! Memory card unlocked but says locked
Solved! kodak internal memory full want to delete all pictures
Is there a camcorder that can record DIRECTLY to a USB flask memory stick?
Sony cybershot camera ..file error issue
this memory card cannot be used it may be damaged or insert a new one .i bought new one but still its not working
how to remove a write protection ?
IMG SRC="../DCIM/100NIKON/DSCN0294.JPG" How Can I open these?
My canon camera is poping up with memory card locked when it's not.
I have a Nikon coolpix b500. I bought a SanDisk ultra plus. When inserted, my camera says " this catd cannot be usef". I was
How to view camera photo on computer when sd card inserted
I've been using my SD card for the 3 years I've had my canon eos 1000D and now when I insert it, it cannot be formatted. Stuck
Nikon Coolpix L21 won't power on - weird clicking noise when inserting the batteries
tape deck won't close with the tape inserted but will go down without the tape inserted
My camera FinePix S1500 doesn't recognise my external memory card. I seee sign internal memory full insert a new memory card,
after save my insert text printing changes to different font
Please insert a Tape
Sony digita camera insert memory stick error problem:
My camera wont power up when i insert my 4gb sd card

ASK THE COMMUNITY