When I on my acer aspire v5 471p I see "Explore beyond limits" in the blackscreen and Nothing else happen again what could be

Nick1555

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
When I on my acer aspire v5 471p I see "Explore beyond limits" in the blackscreen no light in the screen just a blackscreen with the writting in white and Nothing else happen again what could be the problem

See if the following works.

1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process a few times until you see the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen.
5. Now you want to let the laptop boot to the "Automatic Repair" screen.
6. Click "Advanced Options" and then select "Troubleshoot".
7. Here you want to select "Refresh your PC", if you do not wish to erase data, or "Reset your PC" to erase all data and restore your system.
8. From here just follow the screen instructions until the recovery is completed.

NOTE: You will need to get into the "Advanced Options" in order to get the "Refresh Option". This choice will keep your data, but any programs installed will be lost.

Do not do a "Reset" as that will wipe all data you have on the laptop.

See if the following works.

1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process a few times until you see the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen.
5. Now you want to let the laptop boot to the "Automatic Repair" screen.
6. Click "Advanced Options" and then select "Troubleshoot".
7. Here you want to select "Refresh your PC", if you do not wish to erase data, or "Reset your PC" to erase all data and restore your system.
8. From here just follow the screen instructions until the recovery is completed.

NOTE: You will need to get into the "Advanced Options" in order to get the "Refresh Option". This choice will keep your data, but any programs installed will be lost.

Do not do a "Reset" as that will wipe all data you have on the laptop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 0
dietherdeyv Laptop Tech Support 0
Miizuki1512 Laptop Tech Support 0
Kjlaptop Laptop Tech Support 0
nnrbrtsn Laptop Tech Support 0
lyb Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 3