when i plug in my headphone to the computer , i cannot hear the audio clearly. I only hear noise. How to prevent this

Mogana

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
whenever i enter youtube, i cannot hear the audio clearly wen i plug in the headphones. I only hear noisy sounds. :??:

Solution
What kind of noise, almost like monsters? If so it could be an issue with your plug in. Try using some different headphones, because it could be the headphones also. Figure out which one is the problem first and then tell us, Headphones or port.

Frogeee

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
What kind of noise, almost like monsters? If so it could be an issue with your plug in. Try using some different headphones, because it could be the headphones also. Figure out which one is the problem first and then tell us, Headphones or port.

Solution

Mogana

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
ya it is kind monster sound :D i already try using different headphones but still same. Before this I do not face his problem. Just started yesterday and continuing today also :( Actually I am facing this problem in my office computer :pt1cable:

Frogeee

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016

Can you try using some different headphones and tell me if it still happens? If it does, it means its the headphones if not its probably the port of the computer which you might have to replace.