When will new GPU's for laptops be sold?

Prkr5885

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
I have been told numerous different things about when new GPUs would be put into and sold in laptops, mostly that they would be sold around July, or August/September. However, I start classes around the beginning of August, and I've been looking to get a gaming laptop, so I'm not really sure what I should do?

I'm mainly looking for something that will last me 4 years, 15 inch, and that will let me play games on hopefully at least medium/low settings by the end of the 4 years. Should I wait, or get a laptop now? Any recommendations for laptops? Thanks!

(my price limit is $2000)

Solution
Back to school sales are pretty big events for laptop sales in my opinion. So late July / early August would be the best time to release laptops with new GPUs. Therefore, the best advice I can give you is to sit tight and be patient.

But just in case, keep an eye on current laptops being sold because it is likely there will be a sale to clear warehouse and shelf space for the new laptops.
try email asus and other gaming laptop vendors see if there dropping soon newer units. there was just a new computer show last week that shows off new hardware take a look and what toms found and other posted about the show about new hardware.
http://www.tomshardware.com/t/computex/

Prkr5885

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013

I tried and they said they were unable to give me that information.

Back to school sales are pretty big events for laptop sales in my opinion. So late July / early August would be the best time to release laptops with new GPUs. Therefore, the best advice I can give you is to sit tight and be patient.

But just in case, keep an eye on current laptops being sold because it is likely there will be a sale to clear warehouse and shelf space for the new laptops.

Solution