Wherein the volume increas button on my Samsung notebook

Solution
Depends on what actual laptop you have (the model). However there is no 'volume' button like on a phone or a tablet. What you will have is FN key choices that can lower or raise the volume. I can't say which for your laptop as the laptop info wasn't given. Only the brand.

You can also click on the speaker icon in the task bar and raise or lower the volume there. If you right click on the speaker in the taskbar and then click on 'open volume mixer' it will show you the volumes for whatever devices are connected.

Lastly, in many programs that have sound (media player, movie player, etc.,) they will have their own volume controls. So that you can leave the main one at whatever volume you have it and just change it for that program only.
Depends on what actual laptop you have (the model). However there is no 'volume' button like on a phone or a tablet. What you will have is FN key choices that can lower or raise the volume. I can't say which for your laptop as the laptop info wasn't given. Only the brand.

You can also click on the speaker icon in the task bar and raise or lower the volume there. If you right click on the speaker in the taskbar and then click on 'open volume mixer' it will show you the volumes for whatever devices are connected.

Lastly, in many programs that have sound (media player, movie player, etc.,) they will have their own volume controls. So that you can leave the main one at whatever volume you have it and just change it for that program only.

Solution