Which app give me Privacy on my Smartphone?

Duff42

Estimable
Oct 26, 2015
Hello there I lost my iPhone and now have to sift to android mobile. I’m looking for image and video privacy app for my new HTC One. i was using LEO Privacy Guard in iPhone but confused as there are so many option available in android should i use the same or should I go with any other app ? I found couple of option in android like.

Any other app idea is also welcome thanks

Mitch94

Estimable
May 5, 2015

im not sure what type of privacy you are looking for if you're looking for an app to encrypt your web traffic would be orbot it uses the tor network to make you more anonymous ,and the web browser to go with it is orweb.if you're looking for privacy like a online privacy service (ie lifelock) then i would go with lifelock or avg also has a privacy audit option.finally if you just want to hide pictures on your phone from anybody that has physical access to the phone use a screen lock i'd go with a pattern llock ,just make sure the pattern is not visible or a fingerprint lock (if you have a later android phone) not sure if there is an app to just hide pictures .but the new samsung's had a private mode in the settings to do just that im not sure what effect being rooted or not has to do with that if you need more info i'll be glad to help as i can best of luck,
Mitch

Leomasterprivacy

Estimable
Nov 17, 2015
Simply Lock down your android phone against malicious apps and  malware with Leo Privacy Guard apps. As one of my friend told me that if my phone gets stolen, easily locate it or wipe my data to protect my phone  against thieves abusing my personal information. So go check out Leo Privacy Guard, I highly recommend it.

rgd1101

Don't

LEO sound like a scam. They like to spam tech forum with their fake question and answer.

TRENDING THREADS