T Audio 4
L Audio 8
R Audio 1
V Audio 1
K Audio 1
A Audio 4
L Audio 2
Similar threads
Question What cable should I use to connect one JBL 305 to a PC (3.5mm)?
Question Electrical noise from studio monitors (no cables connected, only power supply)
Question connect panasonic tv to bose station using optical cable
Solved! What connection, category of cable is preferable, and efficient from my DAC to AV Receiver?
Question What sound bar will connect with a coaxial input cable
Solved! Help me to connect laptop to sony HT RT3 via HDMI cable
Crown smart tv doesnt have a 3.5 audio outup ,what should i do to connect to a jbl charge3 speaker via 3.5 cable?
Solved! I buy the jvc LT-49MA875 4k smart tv with chrome, and also try to connect the 51 ilive surround with the rca cable doesn't
Solved! How do I connect my BOSE 3.2.1 Series ll stereo red and white cables to my un65nu800D Smart TV
how to connect bose AV28 media center to new SAMSUNG QE65Q9FNATXXU 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV
Looking for solution to connect my tv with soundbsr
Samsung smart tv connected to cable no HDMI no sound
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
Connect old Technics AV Control Stereo Receiver to a modern Samsung 4K Smart TV
Can't get sound using hdmi ARC cable connect setup Panasonic home theatre SC-BTT785 to Lg60UH652V smart TV
I'm trying to connect an LG smart rv to a jvc DS TP100 receiver. I have the optical cable output port on the tv. I need to co
multiple "smart" video & audio device connection questions
Hi I have new Samsung smart tv and my home theaters is LG and I connect them through HDMI cable but sound is not coming
Can I use RCA AV cables to connect my home theater system to my new LG LED smart tv or do I have to use Optical audio output?
Audio doesn't work when I connect my computer to my Smasung Smart TV

ASK THE COMMUNITY