Which is best brand from Dell, HP or Lenovo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontechnolabscom

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
Going to buy a laptop with Intel i3 6th gen processor, 1 TB HDD and 4 GB Ram for multitasking purpose, which would be the best for me in quality and prices?

Solution
All three brands have a vast array of units at varying price ranges so in terms of price, it's not completely possible to say. What is possible to say is to buy a brand that you have easier access to warranty/support/service since some brands will have restricted warranty schemes due to importing limitations or via the reseller/dealership.

Might I ask where you are located and what you intend to do with your new laptop? A price range could be a good place for us to start as well if you'd like us to short list a number of units.

Personally, it's about brand preference and ofc the sort of the features the laptop in question is offering you.

Lutfij

Splendid
All three brands have a vast array of units at varying price ranges so in terms of price, it's not completely possible to say. What is possible to say is to buy a brand that you have easier access to warranty/support/service since some brands will have restricted warranty schemes due to importing limitations or via the reseller/dealership.

Might I ask where you are located and what you intend to do with your new laptop? A price range could be a good place for us to start as well if you'd like us to short list a number of units.

Personally, it's about brand preference and ofc the sort of the features the laptop in question is offering you.

Solution

moontechnolabscom

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
Yes, some Photoshop work and background music player for entertainment purpose, and laptop should not be hang. So i am going to buy "HP Core i3 6th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 1AC75PA#ACJ 15-BE012TU Notebook (15.6 inch, SParkling Black, 2.19 kg)". Is it ok for all that work?

Lutfij

Splendid
You're forgetting that I live in a different region altogether thus I can't see exactly what you're seeing. Might be worth while shooting me a link from where you're purchasing off of... it also keeps things relevant by us understanding the sort of hardware you have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.